Retyping it made me realize that I should still have it on my wall. There are 43 things on the list. When Hahn discussed the list in class, there were nine things he had us star as particularly important. I'll give those now, and add a pdf of the entire list.
5. Nothing lasts!
17. There are no great men.
18. If you have a hero, look again; you have diminished yourself in some way.
19. Everyone lies, cheats, pretends (yes, you too, and most certainly I myself).
25. Childhood is a nightmare.
27. Each of us is ultimately alone.
36. You can run, but you can't hide.
38. We must learn the power of living with our helplessness.
43. Learn to forgive yourself, again and again and again and again.